Terms and Conditions
- the “Community Forum” located at https://forum.carergateway.gov.au/, which uses the tagline: Connect with other carers;
- “Self-Guided Coaching” located at https://coaching.carergateway.gov.au/;
- “Phone Counselling” which has its website portal located at https://counselling.carergateway.gov.au/, and is primarily a phone-based service; and
- the Carer Gateway Contact Centre (1800 422 737).
We are providing the services and Information on the Website as a contracted service provider to the Commonwealth Department of Social Services.
Acceptance and changes
By accessing, ordering publications or otherwise using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use or access this Website.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the website. Please check regularly for amendments. By continuing to access and use the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the most recent Terms and Conditions.
The content of this Website is provided for the ordering of Carer Gateway publications.
If you wish to order publications via the Website, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing your order. We will use this information for the purpose of processing and managing your publication request and in order to provide the relevant services and information to you via the Website.
Privacy and cookies
When you access the Website, we may collect personal information about you. If you have any questions in relation to the use or treatment of your personal information or would like access to your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement.
By using the Website you acknowledge and agree to the Privacy Statement.
This Website may use 'cookies' as part of its interaction with your internet browser. Cookies enable us to provide you with a superior, customer-oriented service. A 'cookie' is a small text file placed on your computer by our web server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our website servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. Cookies do not alter the operation of your computer or mobile device in any way.
It is recommended that you accept cookies to make full use of this Website. Cookies may also be used to record non-personalised information such as the date or the pages accessed, for this Website's administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not attributed to individual users.
If you do not wish to receive cookies you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. If you do disable cookies, you may be unable to use this website to the fullest and optimum extent.
Liability and warranties
You acknowledge that your use of any Information or materials on the Publications website is entirely at your own risk and the Information may contain inaccuracies or errors. National Mailing and Marketing does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the Information or the Publications website.
Subject to your rights at law which cannot be excluded, you agree that:
- All representations, guarantees, warranties and implied terms are excluded. We make no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the Publications website or the content accessible on or through the Publications website;
- We exclude any representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy or suitability of any of the content of the Publications website for any purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. We do not warrant that the Publications website is available without error; and
- We exclude all liability in connection with any loss and/or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), arising out of or in connection with your access to and use of the Publications website, or your reliance upon information obtained from the Publications website and/or any website you access via a link through the Carer Forum website.
Use of the Website
- ensure the accuracy, completeness and lawfulness of any information or material you share or upload to the Website or share with other users through the Website (including that you have any necessary consents of third parties to upload such information or material);
- not use the Website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- not use the Website to send spam or unsolicited messages to other users or to harvest personal information and contact details of other users;
- not use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- not frame or mirror any part of the Website without our written authorisation; and
- not interfere with or disrupt the Website
You are responsible for your own Internet connection, telecommunications and data costs when accessing and using the Website.
The information on the Carer Forum website is updated from time to time and the content may change without notice.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to external websites (Linked Sites). We take reasonable care in selecting Linked Sites but we have no control over and assume no responsibility or liability for the condition or content, or the operation or function of any service or facility offered on any Linked Site.
It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in Linked Sites. We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding any content, product and/or service on any Linked Site.
All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, and services (Website Content) is owned by or licensed to National Mailing & Marketing.
You must only use Website Content for your personal use and you must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store any such Website Content for any other purpose, except with the prior written consent of National Mailing & Marketing.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such a provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will continue in force. Delay or failure by us to enforce a provision of these Terms and Conditions or any other right does not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
These Terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that Territory and the Commonwealth of Australia in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms, their performance and subject matter.
If you have questions about the Website, these Terms or otherwise have general enquiries, please contact us at:
Telephone: 1300 131 616
Post: PO Box 7077 CANBERRA BC ACT 2610